I was born in Austria in 1967.
I have gained a lot of experience in the course of my life. I have worked in private enterprise, danced on big and small stages, worked in the health care sector, as well as counseling centers for women and families, got married, gained a refreshing stepson and had two wonderful children,
encouraged young and old people to move and dance, have been a leader for self-help, therapy and weight loss support groups, like to study further, have learned to love meditation, happily took on responsibility as tutor at ISIT (Institute for Systemic Integrative Therapy and Counseling) and teaching psychology at ECOM (European college of Osteopathic Medicine). I do freelance psychotherapeutic work because I like people.
- Psychotherapy Practitioner
- Therapeutic Expressionist dance, Akademie Monheim am Rhein
- Talk Therapy (Rogers), Akademie Monheim am Rhein
- Systemic Couple- and Family Therapy, ISANord Hamburg
- Systemic Therapy, Das Institut Essen
- Trauma Pedagogy and Trauma Counseling (DeGPT/BAG), Institut Berlin
- Body Oriented Traumatherapy (bifocal stimulation), Traumahilfe Hamburg
- Trimb, Ellen Spangenberg
- Reiki I and II